Wednesday 12 September 2012

Art House one last time...

I haven't really updated my blog again for a while. Not that I haven't been drawing, but I just haven't really felt in the mood to upload anything- its been a strange couple of weeks where I've been waiting for my MA to start and I am quite unsure of what to expect. I did go to Southampton today however and thought I could post a couple of photos I took. 




Normally, whenever I have visted Southampton, I go to the Art House cafe, but my friend Daniel Belben was selling some of his prints alongside several other fine artists from the Unit 11 studios he works at. 



Its strange that despite drawing there a lot for the past two years, I have successfully managed to not ruin a drawing by spilling coffee or tea over it. Sadly, Today was perhaps one of the last times I will be visiting my friends in Southampton (and Winchester) for quite a while- I've normally gone up into town almost every month ever since I finished university. Southampton may had some highs and lows in various different events in my life (though mostly highs if I'm honest.) so I will miss it a little- though I'm excited and also wondering what the next 18 months or so will bring up in Cambridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment