Sunday 30 September 2012

Observational

I've been concentrating on my observation project at the moment and I decided that perhaps I could draw the unusual items I have found in Cambridge town. (looking in the different antique shops for example.) We are supposed to have a solid six or five weeks of drawing from observation (its a pretty open minded project.) which feels easy enough.

It was inspiring to look through Salvatore's sketchbook and see that all of his observational drawings were drawn in his own unique way. I was hoping that I could do the same, while at the same time, still follow the brief. I'm not sure how I feel about the drawings I've made so far- I must admit, though the project is definetly a priority, I still find myself dedicating my time to working on my other personal projects. So its drawing all day in town, then drawing the rest of the time on my own thing....





No comments:

Post a Comment