Thursday 4 October 2012

adventures in Cambridge

I went to go see the choir sing at the Kings College. Not really interested in going to church but it was a pretty ethereal and unique experience- the inside of the building was beautiful (and pretty inspiring) So I recommend giving it a try.


I was also a bit more hopeful about my project after speaking to Martin. I think he wanted less 'drawings that look like 'illustration' and more drawings that look just like drawings if that makes sense. I did at least get some rather positive feedback from my 'regular' style of illustration from Martin though which is always nice. He even drew in my book- so now I have a Martin Salisbury drawing to keep.




Also kinda glad I made some of these cards, I gave one of these to workers at one of the cafes and got a free tea and a glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment