I've been further developing my croco idea- I want to make a short four page comic introducing the main characters to the story. I tried 'softening' up the character a bit to hopefully appeal to a slightly younger audience.
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
I haven't posted on my blog for a while, so I thought I'd upload two colour tests I made last month- I tried using much brighter colours than my previous attempts and have been playing around with the different effects in photoshop. I still colour my work digitally and want to make it look as less 'photoshop' looking as possible. I think theres been a bit of an improvement lately:
I do still find colours a little bit of a chore… Drawing is easy and I've already got plenty of finished inked drawings- its just adding the colours! I need to try and find a way to be more efficient.
Theres already quite a big pile of black and white stuff I need to colour in….