Monday 23 January 2012

Current Success


Just trying to take some photos of some of my awards and recent small time successes. I was hoping that I could also include some of these pictures on my main website:

I'm glad that I still get plenty of Support from Jonny Hannah and I got featured in one of the pages of this brochure advertising our course.  He was even quite happy enough to allow me to come around the new Solent Studios and let me know whenever there were any interesting guest lecturers coming in from time to time.

Also found two drawings I thought I had lost were stuck up in his office space!

Jonny also chose some of my drawings to make this poster representing our course again. I think they turned out really well. The drawings themselves are actually very small A6 pen drawings from one of my old sketchpads. 

Jonny even gave me quite a few posters to keep which  was very decent of him.

An Award that myself and a few other students from my course  recieved on our graduation day.

And finally, I want to include the Design week magazine.  Last year, Colin McHenry selected one of my pictures with a few other students to be printed in one of the issues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment