Sunday 7 August 2011

BuBu the General

I have been sorting out my books the last few weeks and deciding if there was anything not really worth keeping anymore: Forgot about this book I bought in Prague, I bought it in some junk/antique shop along with a much nicer fold out concertina book. 

Such a weird little drawing. I don't think its been released in english. I  did find that Otfried Preussler seems to be a german childrens book writer. I think.
Don't know why but I found these a little bit inspiring. I can't understand the story but  I did find I wanted to work some more on my hohum commision project a little more after seeing some of this.

Just feels like theres something a bit tacky and unusual about them.

I hope that theres something a little bit unusual about my own drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment