Saturday 28 April 2012

Play Pen



I now have a copy of Martin Salisburys 'Play Pen' a book I read and took out from my library a couple of times when I was attending Solent university. I honestly didn't realise the book was becoming a bit of a rarity until I looked for it on amazon a couple of weeks ago- it's certainly a bit pricey for a paperback.  


Re-reading it again though, it now feels kinda surreal that it's author will now be my tutor and several successful illustrators mention the MA children's book illustration at Anglia Ruskin and the bologna book fair.  Two very big events which will play a part in my life which begins this September.. I really can't wait. 










1 comment:

  1. Congrats for getting on the course Ryan. I've got my interview tomorrow and am scared like never before. If I get on, I know it will change my life. Don't really know what to expect of the interview but I'll give my very best. Hey - if I get on we'll be class mates ^^

    ReplyDelete