Monday 31 January 2011

Megaman Tribute

A little off track, but I thought it might be good to show what else I have been working on during my FMP time. Been working on a competition piece for the 'Megaman Tribute Book' Illustrators around the world are asked to make their image based on 'Megaman' a sci-fi videogame, animated cartoon series.
Official Japanese art of the series, its definetly something I grew up.


And my own take on it. Unfortunately- this is the best I could manage with the short amount of time left to complete it- its not quite finished! Disappointing but quite interesting to see what I could come up with in a space of roughly three or four days.

The Rough Doodle I had in my head.
Was hoping it would look a lot closer to my original doodle but I honestly didn't have the time for it. I was a bit reluctant to send in what I made until some of my friends spurred me on. If my entry is successful, it will be printed into a book and sold in places such as 'Forbidden Planet' comicstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment